Everything Mommyhood and some of our favorite bloggers including me!) have come together for this amazing giveaways in appreciation for our readers. We have come together with our own funds to show YOU, just how appreciated you are by following us!!
Amazon Echo Details
If you haven’t heard about the new Amazon Echo, you’re in for a real treat!
- It plays all your favorite music from Amazon Music, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, TuneIn, and more using just your voice
- It fills the room with immersive, 360º omni-directional audio
- It allows hands-free convenience with voice-control
- It hears you from across the room with far-field voice recognition, even while music is playing
- It answers questions, reads the news, reports traffic and weather, reads audiobooks from Audible, gives info on local businesses, provides sports scores and schedules, and more using the Alexa Voice Service
- It controls lights, fans, switches, thermostats, garage doors, sprinklers, locks, and more with compatible connected devices from WeMo, Philips Hue, Samsung SmartThings, Nest, ecobee, and others
- It is always getting smarter and adding new features, plus thousands of skills like Uber, Domino’s, and more
Who would love to own one?
The Amazon Echo comes in black or white, and are available for purchase for $179.99 on Amazon.
BUY IT HERE!
Amazon Echo Giveaway!
One lucky winner will receive an Amazon Echo, either Black or White, winner’s choice.
Open to US residents, 18 and up only.
One entry per household/IP address.
Winner will be notified via email and will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen.
Giveaway begins March 29th, 2017 at 12am Eastern and ends April 12th, 2017 at 11:59pm Eastern
Disclaimer: Giveaway begins 3/29/17 and ends 4/12/17. Mommy Knows What’s Best is not responsible for prize fulfillment. One entrant/email per household. One winner will be chosen randomly. Void where prohibited. Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram are in no way affiliated with this giveaway. If you have any questions, please email Marissa at MommyKnowsWhatsBest (at) gmail.com.