Baby’s First Christmas Event
Babies R’ Us are helping parents of babies born in 2013 to celebrate their babies’ first Christmas!
- Money saving coupons
- A Baby’s First Christmas frame
- An ornament to make
- And, best of all, a FREE $10 gift card!
There are four different events planned. Today was the first day for babies born in January, February, and March.
Since my baby boy was a March baby, we went today. I was glad to receive all of the fun goodies, plus the gift card will come in very handy when I need to buy his Christmas gifts or his Christmas outfit!
If you didn’t catch today’s event, no worries! The other dates include:
- Nov. 16th, 9-10 am, babies born April-June
- Nov. 23rd, 9-10 am, babies born July-September
- Dec. 7th, 9-10 am, babies born October-December
Marissa is a stay-at-home mom who writes pregnancy and parenting articles on HubPages as ThePracticalMommy, as well as shares her motherly escapades on Mommy Knows What’s Best.
This post was not sponsored by Babies R’ Us.