This is a post on behalf of Proctor & Gamble (P&G). All words and opinions are mine. Please read the disclosure at the bottom of this post for more details.
Pampers at Target
Anyone who knows me well knows that I am a devoted Target shopper. I love everything about Target: from their selection of merchandise to the awesome savings I get from using Cartwheel, my Target Red Card, and Target coupons! I buy almost all of my baby products from Target because it’s a store I can trust to carry all of my favorite brands.
Target carries Pampers, my favorite brand of diapers. I have used them for all three of my kids, and I often recommend them to family and friends who will be having babies.
Read below to find out about new and improved Pampers, sales at Target, and a $50 Target Gift Card and Prize Pack Giveaway!
According to P&G, several of the Pampers diapers have undergone major upgrades, including:
- Pampers Swaddlers are now available through size 5
- Pampers Cruisers are more absorbent and have Pampers’ best fit so that active babies can play freely
- Pampers Baby Dry is now up to 3x drier than regular diapers and can provide up to 12 hours of overnight protection due to three layers of absorbency
|Pampers Easy Ups, available at Target|
My daughter, a stubborn potty trainer, is still using training pants, and she loves the Pampers Easy Ups with Dora on them, which are also available at Target.
Pampers on Sale at Target
- 10/20-10/26— Receive a free $15 Target gift card when you purchase two (2) Pampers Giant Packs at Target
- 10/27-11/2— Receive a free $10 Target gift card when you purchase two (2) Pampers Super Packs at Target
$50 Target Gift Card and Pampers Prize Pack Giveaway
- $50 Target Gift Card
- Pampers Wipes Pack (56 ct)
- Aden + Anais for Target Zooaroo Swaddle Wraps (4pk)
- Skip Hop Zoo Malamine Kids and Toddler Tableware Set
Disclosure: I have written this post on behalf of P&G. All words and opinions are mine and may differ from yours. In exchange for writing this post, I was sent a review prize package, one for myself and one to share with my readers.
This post contains affiliate links, which help to cover the costs of running this blog. Thanks!
Coupons powered by Coupons.com