Hello! Welcome to Mommy Knows What’s Best!
Have a Question or Comment?
If you have any questions about my blog, would like a topic discussed, or are a company who would like me to review a product on the blog, please email me at MommyKnowsWhatsBest(at)gmail(dot)com. Please keep in mind, this email is not for personal questions. The email is not for any other solicitations. Anything not pertaining to the above will be considered spam and deleted. (Continue below to read about reviews, giveaways, and sponsored posts)
If you have a comment about a post, please leave the comment directly on the post and I’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Are You a Company Who Wants to Work with Me?
Why should you work with me?
- Your product will reach my social media presence and email lists of over 50K fans and followers, mostly consisting of parents or grandparents who want to read my reviews and enter my giveaways. If your product changes my life, I may even talk of it in person with my friends and family who often come to me for parenting product advice.
- Your products will actually be put to the test. I do not just copy what is on your website or someone else’s and submit it. The words and opinions are mine.
- I write very well. As a former English teacher, I make sure my work is edited.
About Mommy Knows What’s Best:
Mommy Knows What’s Best started as a supplement to my pregnancy, parenting, and family articles on HubPages where I am known as ThePracticalMommy. As ThePracticalMommy, I have written over 125+ articles related to parenting tips, pregnancy tips, and more. I have over 1.7 million views on these articles.
Today Mommy Knows What’s Best is more closely connected to my own parenting, pregnancy, and household escapades. It is part advice and part product review blog, and in 2013 I have added giveaways as well. The blog is growing, as is my audience, for whom I am incredibly grateful!
Currently, I am a Fitfluential Ambassador, MommyCon Ambassador, a LeapFrog Mom Ambassador, and a Boogie Mom Blogger. You can see examples of my guest posts for Boogie Wipes and Kandoo here, here, here, and here. I have also been a Nutrisystem Ambassador and am a member of a number of blogger networks.
This blog is open to product/service reviews and giveaways. As a stay-at-home mom, I am always in the market for products or services that can make my life easier and perhaps a bit more fun! I have four children, ages 8, 6, 4, and 1, so anything related to babies, kids, or family life in general would be a great fit.
My readers, with whom I am connected with via the blog, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube, Periscope, and Google+, are very interested in the items or services I find to make my life easier as a mom. They would love to see your products in action and read a review from someone they trust. (For a list of products I have already reviewed, click here.)
- As of September 2013, there are over 10,000 followers of MKWB all together across the various social sites.
- As of March 2014, there are over 22,000 followers of MKWB all together across the various social sites.
- As of May 2014, there are over 25,000 followers of MKWB all together across the various social sites.
- As of September 2014, there are over 28,000 followers of MKWB all together across the various social sites.
- As of Februrary 2015, there are over 32,000 followers of MKWB all together across the various social sites.
- As of August 2015, there are over 38,000 followers of MKWB all together across the various social sites.
- As of October 2015, there are over 40,000 followers of MKWB all together across the various social sites.
- As of December 2016, there are over 50,000 followers of MKWB all together across the various social sites.
If you are interested in having a review or a giveaway to promote your product on this blog, please read the following (other types of posts listed below):
- I must receive a full-size sample of the product that is mine to keep after the review. Product must be worth $50 or more, unless there has been a prior agreement. If the product is less than $50, there is a fee for a review to be made via PayPal. Contact me to speak about your product and the fee. Note: I do not just ‘check out’ or review items or websites for free. Please do not ask me to do so.
- The product will be personally reviewed by me. Photos of the review will be posted to the blog, along with my honest thoughts and feelings of the product. Only positive reviews will be posted. If I feel there is an issue, I will contact the company and try to work things out before posting a review.
- Any links to the product or company’s website will be no-follow, to comply with Google’s rules. Also, disclosure will be used to follow the FTC’s rules.
- I will review the product for approximately 3-5 weeks, unless otherwise specified. Once I have written and published the review, I will send you a link via email. The blog post will also be shared on social media sites to gain more exposure.
- If for some reason I find that the review cannot be 100% positive, I will contact you and we can discuss the issue and what steps need to be taken.
- Giveaways will run for 2-4 weeks unless otherwise specified. For a giveaway, I must receive a full-size sample of the product(s) that is similar to or equal to the prize in the giveaway. I will create the giveaway form using Giveaway Tools. For entry into the giveaway, my readers will be directed to your website and your links on social media sites. Giveaway and review will be shared on all of my social media profiles for the duration of the giveaway, and will b periodically shared socially after the giveaway is over. I will not collect information, including emails, and send it to the sponsor. Giveaway prizes will ship directly from you or your business to the winner. I will provide you with only the winner’s email/address once the giveaway is complete and the winner is verified.
Interested in a giveaway on the blog? Giveaways can be done if I receive a full-sized product to review OR a fee to be paid via PayPal PLUS the product. Please email me to discuss what kind of giveaway you have in mind. Please note: I will not collect and distribute emails from entrants, and there are are several sharing/+1/RT entries that I cannot do due to TOS on social media sites.
Interested in having me share your infographic? Depending on the topic, an infographic and a no-follow link back to your page can be added to the blog for a fee via Paypal. Please contact me for the fee.
Interested in tweets, Instagram, or Facebook posts? Sponsored social posts are available on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Periscope. Posts can be either composed by sponsor or Mommy Knows What’s Best and will follow FTC rules. Contact me for rates.