Need a last minute gift idea? Here are 12 of them!
12 Last Minute Christmas Gift Ideas
Need help with those last few people you have on your Christmas list (or are you still adding more people to your list)?
Maybe you received a gift from someone, like a coworker, that you weren’t expecting and you want to return the favor?
Here are 12 last minute Christmas gifts for anyone on your list!
This post contains affiliate links.
- 1. Printable gift card from online retailor (like Amazon, etc)
- 2. Gift card to favorite restaurant (which can also be found on Amazon!)
- 3. Ingredients to make cookies in a small basket or mason jar
- 4. Movie tickets
- 5. Makeup bag filled with lip gloss, eyeliner, eye shadow, nail polish, etc.
- 6. Basket filled with popcorn and candy for a movie night
- 7. Gift card for spa trip
- 8. Gloves, scarf, and hat set
- 9. Spatula, bowl, measuring spoons, oven mit, and recipe book
- 10. Subscription Box (for essential oils, FabFitFun, STEAM activity boxes for kids, etc)
- 11. Wine/cheese/beer of the month club (like Winc Wines)
- 12. Basket filled with coffee grounds, K-cup boxes, or tea and a new mug
Last Minute Gift Ideas–Suggestion!
Don’t wait until next year at the last minute to have these gifts on hand! When Christmas is over this year, start to shop the after-holiday sales and stock up on little items that won’t expire that you can use as gifts for next year!
Also, stock up on wrapping paper, ribbon, bows, tape, gift boxes, and gift bags. They’re always good to have on hand!
What would you add to the list? Be sure to share with your family and friends this holiday season!
Read next: Gift Ideas for the Whole Family
Rachel L. Alba says
These are some really good ideas. I like the idea of buy gifts right after the holiday when everything is cheaper for the next year too.