Do You Use Reusable Shopping Bags?
Do you want to know one of the easiest ways you can help save the planet? Use a reusable shopping bag! Plastic shopping bags are one of the biggest sources of ocean litter on the planet, and they kill thousands of sea creatures every year. Why not help save them by using a reusable shopping bag?
I like bringing my own reusable shopping bags out shopping, but they are also multifunctional, perfect for everyday life. Here are 5 ways you can use reusable shopping bags in everyday life, other than for shopping.
5 Ways to Use Reusable Shopping Bags for Everyday Life
- Use reusable shopping bags for laundry. A good, sturdy reusable shopping bag is perfect for carrying small loads of laundry, or laundry detergent (think: college students). Even better, they’re perfect for little kids who bring their own laundry to the laundry room and would otherwise be unable to handle a bulky laundry basket!
- Use reusable shopping bags for packing picnics. Reusable shopping bags are great for carrying your picnic blanket, utensils, and more.
- Use reusable shopping bags for a trip to the beach or to the pool. If the bag is water resistant and easy to clean, it would be a great bag to haul beach gear, like towels, sunscreen, hats, sunglasses, goggles, and more!
- Use reusable shopping bags for carrying books or toys. Going to the library? Bring a reusable shopping bag. Bringing some toys to a park? Use a reusable shopping bag!
- Use reusable shopping bags for cleaning up clutter in your car or around your home. Keep a reusable shopping bag in your car for cleaning up any clutter the kids leave behind, like shoes, papers from school, toys, etc. Use a reusable shopping bag to pick up items downstairs that belong upstairs, or vice versa.
Miu Color Reusable Shopping Bags
Miu Color sent me two of their reusable shopping bags to review. Here’s what I like about them:
- They are big. These are not your standard reusable shopping bags. These bags measure 31 inches long and 18 inches wide and can carry about 20 lbs. I can easily fit 20 lbs of groceries in one bag and not have to carry several bags at once!
- They are sturdy. I love how these bags have wide straps. I also like that the material is very sturdy, and the seams have binding with double stitching. I don’t feel like the bag is going to break as I’m carrying it around.
- They are made with water-resistant fabric. While not waterproof, these bags are water resistant, so if something spills in or on them, they are easy to clean.
- They fold up easily. These bags can be folded up and placed in a purse, diaper bag, glove compartment, etc.
- They come in the prettiest colors. Yeah, I know it’s not a necessity to have pretty reusable shopping bags, but why not? These Miu Color shopping bags come in light blue, dark blue, and green. You know, blues and green for helping to save Earth.
For my family of five, I buy a lot of groceries. It was great to have these bags with me, reducing my need for plastic bags!
These bags are pretty deep, so it’s a good idea to keep produce and breads separate.
The Miu Color Reusable Shopping Bags are great to have for shopping and all of the other uses listed above. I highly recommend them if you are looking to update (or even start) your reusable bag collection!
About Miu Color
MIU COLOR pursues a life that is pure, simple, comfortable, and environmentally friendly.We provide a large range of products, from home, to travel, and clothing. Visit us at MiuColor.com to see what we have in stock.