Christmas Gifts for Dogs: Find a whole list of gifts for dogs that will fit your budget!
Christmas Gifts for Dogs
What will your doggos be opening on Christmas Day? I can’t wait for our two dogs to open some presents on Christmas morning with the kids.
If you’re looking for the best Christmas gifts for dogs, here’s a list of ten gift ideas your dogs are sure to love!
This post contains affiliate links.
Best Christmas Gifts for Dogs
Here is a list of the best Christmas gifts for dogs:
- Collar and leash. Let your dog ring in the new year in style! Find a matching pair, or better yet, a few matching pairs! There are so many options out there that are both stylish and functional, like the collars with removable bows and bowties.
- New bedding. Update your pup’s bedding for something a bit more cozy, like these round calming beds that are washable!
- New cuddle toys. Give your dog a new cuddle buddy to play with and snuggle with, like these plush dog toys.
- New chew toys. Dogs love to chew! A few new chew toys would be perfect gifts! Make sure to get the right durability for your dog, as some dogs are light chewers while others are super chewers.
5. Interactive toys. Keep your pup’s brain sharp with some interactive toys. They’re designed to help dogs use their problem solving skills to find treats or just have fun. Treat puzzles and snuffle mats are great interactive toys, as well as wobble ball treat dispensers.
6. Lick mats. Need enrichment for your dog? Try a lick mat like this one. They’re great for anxiety and boredom, or even for bath time or nail trimming distraction. Smear peanut butter, yogurt, wet dog food, or fruit puree on the mat and let your dog lick it up.
7. Holiday clothes and bandanas. Like to dress your dog up for the holidays? How about some snazzy new holiday dog clothes or dog bandanas? A lot of pups even get matching holiday pjs this time of year!
8. New bath towel. Make bath time a bit more enjoyable with a comfy absorbent bath towel, like this dog shammy towel with pockets for your hands to help you hold onto your dog.
9. Bath supplies. How about some new bath supplies, too, like a new scrub brush or pet shower attachment?
10. Subscription Box. Why not get a gift that keeps on giving? A subscription box will arrive once a month with fun goodies for your dog filled with treats, toys, and more!
Christmas Gifts for Dog Lovers
Can’t forget Christmas gifts for dog lovers! Dog moms and dads love to show off their love of their doggos.
There are so many gifts for people who just love their pups, like:
- “I prefer dogs over people” tumbler cup
- “I can’t get up, the dog is on my lap” socks
- Personalized dog photo blanket
- Dog wind chimes
- Personalized dog jewelry
- Home is where my dogs are candle
Pretty much, as you can tell, if it mentions dogs or shows a dog or even their dog, they’ll probably love it!
Gifts for Dogs
So, what are you getting your dogs for Christmas? Have any other gift ideas for dogs? Let me know in the comments!
I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas!
Leave a Reply