Gifts for Men: Ties from The Dark Knot
Do you need quality gifts for men from your kids to their Dad?
The Dark Knot has the answer with their high quality neckties for men. Thanks to The Dark Knot, I was sent a Stafford Squares Tie in red and navy for my husband to try.
About The Dark Knot’s neckties:
- All of the neckties come packaged in an elegant, protective box that makes for the perfect gift and travelling tie box.
- The Standard / Luxury / Premium line are priced at USD $55 / $69 /$85, and are offered with Free Shipping Globally.
- Each of the ties comes with a card with recommendations for matching suits and shirts.
- Each of the ties come with two tie clips (one disposable), that slide through the reverse side of your tie and clip to two shirt buttons, thereby helping to keep your ties firmly in place.
- All of the ties come with their pledge, that should you have any questions about what to wear any of the ties, or your existing ties with, that you can always feel free to reach out to them.
Straight out of the box, you can tell it is a quality necktie, not one you’d find at any local big box store. It’s hand made, and made from pure woven silk, with silk tipping. The interlining consists of two layers, 100% wool plus 100% cotton. It’s about 3 1/4 inches in width and 58 inches in length.
It looks and feels like a high quality necktie that is durable enough to last a few years, unlike some other ties my husband had that only lasted a few months to a year (he wears a tie every day, all day long…).
My husband’s only complaint was that it was a tad thin for him, but he just prefers a thicker tie in width. Other than that, he is impressed with the quality.
You can find these high quality ties, plus pocket squares, lapel flowers, and more at The Dark Knot.
You can save 25% off sitewide this Holiday Season, using the following discount code at checkout: BEST25 ! The discount code is valid until end of day on December 25th.
Thanks again to them for sending the tie for my review!
Find more gifts for men in my Holiday Gift Guide!
Jerry Marquardt says
Thanks for the post dealing with ties. I am needing one, so your great review really helped out substantially.