Underwear for Kids Who Wet the Bed
Childhood bedwetting is a common problem that many parents face in the middle of the night. There are a variety of challenges that come with the problem, such getting up to change or waking your child in the middle of the night for a bathroom run, but what is an option that will help keep your child dry throughout the night without having to wake him or her up?
GoodNites Underwear is a solution. Designed for children ages 4 and up who still occasionally wet the bed, these absorbent pants are made to keep your child dry throughout the night without making them feel like they’re wearing a diaper.
I was given the opportunity to review Goodnites Underwear. I received the Limited Edition Spiderman bedtime underwear, made for boys ages 4-8. This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of GoodNites for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.
My first impressions:
- These look really cool, just like character underwear. My son loves the Spiderman theme!
- They look like a larger diaper, but they feel just like a soft piece of cloth.
- Unlike a diaper, they are super light, without bulkiness, even though you can tell there is an absorbent pad inside.
- The material is soft and doesn’t make too much noise when worn under clothes.
Goodnites challenges all parents and kids to join the Undercover Mission. By joining the mission, you agree to:
- Wear Goodnites Underwear for three nights in a row to battle against bedwetting
- Help your child feel comfortable wearing Goodnites Underwear without being discovered as a ‘secret agent’
We accepted the challenge. My son, who occasionally has accidents, wore Goodnites Underwear for three nights in a row. At first he didn’t want to because they looked like his little sister’s diapers, but once he realized how soft they were and how they didn’t look like diapers through his pajamas, he accepted his mission.
Mission accomplished! After three nights, he, his pajamas, and his sheets were dry every morning. And that was after a few summer nights when he stayed up later and had a juice cup or two later than usual!
The Goodnites Underwear are perfect for kids who have accidents in the middle of the night. They’re also great for sleepovers and traveling, when accidents may also occur. Your child can wear these bedtime underwear and keep their sense of privacy and self-esteem.
Want to join the Undercover Mission? Go to the GoodNites Facebook page to accept your mission and to find out more about Goodnites Underwear!