Learn how to get a Free Amazon Baby Box when you sign up for Amazon Baby Registry.
How to Get a Free Amazon Baby Registry Welcome Box from Amazon
Awesome! Did you know that you could get a free baby registry welcome box from Amazon? I had no idea about it!
This post contains affiliate links.
I got a FREE Baby Welcome Box from Amazon for completing my Jumpstart list on a baby registry! You can too.
What Does the Free Amazon Baby Box Contain?
Amazon says that supplies may vary, but this is what I found:
- 1 Gerber Organic Apples, Blueberries and Spinach Pouch
- a Gerber Rice Cereal Pouch (.53oz)
- 1 Gerber Good Start Gentle Ready To Feed Formula (8.45oz)
- Playtex 4 oz Nurser Bottle with 5 Drop-Ins Liners
- Philips Avent Contemporary Freeflow Pacifier
- Avent Night Breast Pads (2 pads)
- Water Wipes- 10 wipes pack
- Aquafor (.14 oz)
- Babyganics Moisturizing Daily Lotion- Chamomile Verbena (2oz)
- Burt’s Bees Baby Bee Nourishing Lotion (1oz)
- Burt’s Bees Soap Bark & Chamomile Deep Cleansing Cream (1oz)
- L’Oreal Sulfate Free Thickening Shampoo- Rosemary Juniper (2oz)
- L’Oreal Sulfate Free Thickening Conditioner- Rosemary Juniper (2oz)
Even though most of these are samples, they’d be perfect for packing in a diaper bag or for travel!
If you don’t have a baby now, these samples can be passed along to a friend or family member who does have a baby. They can also be used in baby shower gift baskets!
Note: This deal isn’t always available, but it does work from time to time, based on availability.
How to Get a Free Baby Registry Welcome Box:
- First, join Amazon Family. You can start with a 30-day free trial (affiliate link) Amazon Family Program
- Next, add 15 items to your registry by following the Jumpstart list (can be anything!). The list should be at the top of your registry page. If it’s not, look on the left side of the screen for something that says “Use Jumpstart”. There should be images of things like strollers, carseats, feeding items, etc.
- When list is complete, click on “Claim Your Welcome Box” on the left hand side of the screen. Add the box to your cart, use the $35 promotional credit (under payments), and order your box for FREE! (Note: It is free for select Prime customers who use Jumpstart to complete an Amazon Baby Registry . You also must have over $10 in purchases from said registry starting on or after September 2, 2015, while supplies last. So if you order a box of diapers from your registry, you can get the box for free!)
- Find the box here: (affiliate link) http://amzn.to/1TDxQWu
Will you get your free box? Make sure to share this with all of you expecting or new mommy friends!!
Want to See What Amazon Products I Recommend?
As a busy mom, I like things that make my life easier. I mean, who doesn’t? Shopping on Amazon is one of those things.
Whenever I need a gift or something for my home, I usually turn to Amazon first. It’s so easy to search for products and have them delivered to my home without having to pack all of the kids in the car!
Baby shower gifts, wedding gifts, birthday gifts, holiday gifts, home decor, kitchen tools, baby gear, toys…If I need something, I turn to Amazon!
As a member of the Amazon Influencer Program, I get to share with you all of the products I personally have purchased and use all on one page. Only my favorite products are added! As I buy and use new products, they will be added too.
What’s on my page? You’ll find some of my favorite baby carriers, kids’ tablets, useful household items, a fun felt letter board, kitchen tools, and much more!
Need gift inspiration or just want to window shop? See what’s on my list:
(affiliate link*) https://www.amazon.com/shop/mommyknowswhatsbest
*As a member of the Amazon Influencer Program, I may earn a small commission if a purchase is made, at no extra cost to you.
jilliann m says
Hope they still have this the next time I need to make a registry!
Kristin K says
I followed the link to get a Baby Registry Box of Samples…and, there weren’t any left! You do get some really nice samples in the box! Then, I wanted to sign up to win a sample box…and they aren’t available in Canada! Darn! My sister is 5 1/2 months along, and I would love to receive a gift box like this one!!!
Wow! They must have sold out. Try again in a few days. 🙂
Julie Wood says
I did not know that I can get a free baby welcome box! I will have to get this for my sister. There are a lot of great items in it. Thanks for sharing.
Amber Ludwig says
So awesome!! I wish they would’ve had this when I made one for my son!! I hope they continue this for a while and nobody abuses it!!
Jo-Ann Brightman says
I didn’t know about this and I shall tell my daughter-in-law about it. Thanks
Sarah L says
That would be a very handy bunch of stuff. I’ll let a friend know about it.
Mai T. says
This is such an awesome find for parents! Thanks for sharing.
Dandi D says
Thanks so much for the info–I will have to check it out!
courtney b says
I thought baby registry were always free?!? I guess the jokes on me! lol
thanks for sharing!
Kimberly Flickinger says
I will be sure to forward this on to friends I know who are going to become new moms. Thank you for sharing.
Cami Valenzuela says
These are really cool. I hate finding out about these now I am no longer havin babies lol. Hope everyone got one 🙂
Betsy Barnes says
I wish all my friends had this Amazon Baby Registry. It would certainly make it easy when picking out gifts for baby showers. 🙂
Kristin K says
My sister is due at the end of October, and I would have loved to get her one of these Amazon Baby Registry Boxes! But, I can’t seem to find any available! But, I will keep looking!!!
Kristin K says
Even though I am not eligible to enter the baby registry giveaway, I appreciate the list of items that I can go out and buy myself!!!
Natalie Rivera says
the promotion is over.
The link seems to be going to Facebook and then saying page not found, help please?
Hmm.. Not sure why it’s doing that. If you click ‘Follow Link’ it’ll take you to Amazon. I’ll have to edit that tomorrow. Thanks for letting me know!
ANDREA AGUIRRE says
how can I get the $35 promotional credit? this would be awesome Im expecting baby #2!
Hi! To get the credit in order to purchase the box, you follow the instructions. Note that this offer isn’t always available. Amazon seems to have it once a month or so, based on availability.
Lin Bow says
This so called $35 box is NOT WORTH IT !
You get tiny samples and not everything that is listed above. Go to Amazon and read the real 1-2 star reviews. I signed up but now I am wondering if it is worth it. If I get a dumpy box full of 1 oz samples I will take myself off Amazon baby. There are things that are expired in some of the boxes !
For shame Amazon.
If you are looking for samples for Baby, just sign up for baby registries elsewhere that do NOT require you to spend money 1st. They will send you all sorts of stuff. Try every Formula company too.
Hi Lin, I agree with you about the box being just samples, but this post is about how to get that box for free. As mentioned in the post, this offer may not always be available. Amazon seems to only offer it for free every other month or so.
my husband and I also signed up for a registry through Target, and Amazon‘s “Welcome Box” blows Target’s out of the water! I received two onsies, multiple diapers, two bottles, breast pads, and book, wipes, laundry detergent sample, coupons, and security blanket!