Can’t be outside to make traditional s’mores? Try this indoor S’mores Recipe!
Indoor S’mores Recipe
I have to be honest with you: I don’t like traditional s’mores. I don’t know what it is about them that makes me cringe, but I just can’t eat them. But Indoor S’mores? They’re a whole other story! Call me crazy, but I love them!
These indoor s’mores are great for class parties, holiday parties, movie nights, picnics, or just because!
Quick and simple Indoor S’mores Recipe
- Graham crackers (golden or chocolate), broken in half
- Marshmallow fluff
- A chocolate spread (Hersheys Chocolate Spread or Nutella)
- Break graham crackers in half, being careful not to crumble the pieces. Divide them into two piles.
- Spread a small dollop (about a teaspoon’s worth) of marshmallow fluff on one pile of the graham crackers and set aside.
- Spread a small dollop of chocolate spread on the second pile of graham crackers.
- Carefully place the two halves together. Don’t squeeze them too tightly; the crackers could crumble and the ooey gooey goodness inside could start seeping out.
That’s it! Be careful: they can be addicting!
Note: While fantastically delicious, keep in mind that it may not be wise to use Nutella or another spread with nuts for class parties. When I made these for my son’s class party, I used the Hersheys Chocolate Spread.OMG! These Indoor S'mores look DELICIOUS!! #yum #smores
Here they are using Reese’s Spreads.