Does Nutrisystem really work?
This is a sponsored post on behalf of Nutrisystem. I received the Nutrisystem My Way Selects and the Fast Five products for free for the purpose of this Nutrisystem review. The words and opinions are 100% mine. Learn more about the Fast Five and My Way Program in Nutrisystem’s announcement here.
Today’s the day: my last weigh-in with Nutrisystem!
This was my final week of the Nutrisystem Blogger Program, and I am ever so grateful to have been a part of this experience! I want to personally thank Nutrisystem for providing me with their meals and plan to help me achieve such awesome health goals in just three months! Without them, I’d still be stuck at a plateau, but now I am confident in moving forward.
Does Nutrisystem Really Work?
YES! In the three months that I was on Nutrisystem, I lost 23 lbs! At one point I was down 25 lbs, but I overate one weekend and paid for it. Did I reach my goal of 30 lbs? No, but it was my own fault for not sticking to the plan for one weekend.
- I feel AWESOME! I haven’t felt this way in 8 years!
- I have so much more energy than I did just three months ago.
- I am well on my way to being the #HealthyMommy I want to be!
- I can run after my kids without being winded!
- I dropped 3 sizes, from an 18 to a 14!
- My feet and knees don’t hurt when I walk!
- I can eat a properly portioned meal and not reach for seconds.
- I know my limits and my temptations when it comes to food.
- I have inspired others to become healthy.
What are you waiting for? Give Nutrisystem a try and feel healthy again!
My Results on Nutrisystem
Week 5 Results: 209 lbs (-1 lbs, -17 total)
Week 7 Results: 206 lbs (-4 lbs, -20 lbs total) *March 3rd
Week 8 Results: 205 lbs (-1 lbs, -21 lbs total)
Week 9 Results: 205 lbs (-0 lbs, -21 lbs total)