This post was developed in partnership with Similac. All opinions are my own. I received compensation in exchange for this post.
On the Go Healthy Snacks for Toddlers
When warmer weather arrives, my family is constantly on-the-go. Between baseball games and practices, trips to parks, hikes, and more, we are very often out of the house, away from our stash of fruits and veggies. I like to pack snacks for the kiddos, but sometimes I have some trouble finding healthy snacks for toddlers that won’t spoil without a cooler while we’re out.
My one year old really likes pouches, so I try to get her some whenever possible so I have healthy snacks for her when we’re not home. The new Go & Grow by Similac Pouches are perfect for when we’re on-the-go!
I really like that these pouches are full of good ingredients and come in a variety of flavors. I also like that they are easy to just grab and go! I have brought these pouches along when we went to:
- baseball games and practices
- the park
- the doctor’s office
- and a restaurant (toddlers don’t understand waiting for food!).
Since they don’t require refrigeration, I can add a few to my diaper bag at once and restock when they’re gone.
About the Go & Grow by Similac Pouches
Even if you don’t use these pouches when on-the-go, Go & Grow by Similac pouches can help toddlers meet their daily servings of fruits and veggies, of course after they have eaten other healthy whole foods throughout the day!
- Go & Grow by Similac Pouches are Certified USDA Organic, Non-GMO, contain no fillers, artificial flavors or colors and are gluten free.
- They come in two age groups. One stage is for babies six months of age and older and the other stage is for toddlers 12+ months.
- They contain three to four servings of combined fruits and vegetables. The appropriate amount of Go & Grow by Similac pouches for a toddler is between one and three pouches, with a daily maximum of three pouches. The appropriate amount of Go & Grow by Similac pouches for a baby is one pouch.
- Pumpkin, Banana, Carrot Puree
- Sweet Potato, Apple, Carrot Puree
- Pear, Blueberry, Spinach Puree
- Mango, Pear, Spinach Puree
- Butternut Squash, Pumpkin, Banana, Carrot, Spinach, Broccoli Puree
- Mango, Sweet Potato, Pear Puree
- Mango, Apple, Butternut Squash, Spinach Pure
- Apple, Butternut Squash, Banana, Blueberry Puree
Where to Buy Go & Grow by Similac Pouches
You can find Go & Grow by Similac pouches at Walmart. In my Walmart, they were in the baby food section. They’re also available online from Walmart.
Get a $0.50 rebate through Ibotta when you buy one pouch! Click here to see the rebate (Tip: This rebate returns after you use it. I have used it twice already!)
$50 Walmart Gift Card Giveaway!
Enter to win a $50 Walmart gift card in the #Go&GrowatWalmart Giveaway! There are two simple ways to enter:
- Comment on the SheSpeaks post by answering: “Tell us why you want to try Go & Grow by Similac pouches for your child or a little one in your life.”
- Tweet a message.
One lucky commenter (or Tweeter) will be chosen at random to receive a $50 Walmart Gift Card. You must enter through the SheSpeaks post. The SheSpeaks giveaway is open to U.S. residents 18 years or older. Enter through 6/15. Winner will be chosen randomly by 6/16 and notified by email. Mommy Knows What’s Best is not responsible for prize fulfillment. Void where prohibited.
Ronald Gagnon says
What wonderful ideas..my neices each have2 kids under the age of 3..and they both work, so coming up with healthy snacks does pose a problem…i will be sending them this …thank you
Linda Manns Linneman says
These sound great for the toddlers on the go. It looks like no mess also. I love this idea. Thank you so much for sharing
Kelly Kimmell says
These are some really good snack ideas.
These are so nice, and you can often get a good bargain on them. It is one less hassle, especially in summer heat that it doesn’t take long for anything fresh to get spoiled or bad bacteria.
Karen Jaras says
My grandkids all love this!
ellen beck says
I absolutly love these squeeze pouches. Very convenient and little food waste. I like the flavors this company offers.
Karen Jaras says
These are such a handy alternatives for snacks on the go. I love these!
Lauryn R says
These pouches sound awesome and so perfect for toddlers on the go! I love that it is something that they can hold and feed themselves, that is such a great idea! 🙂 Thanks for sharing!
Man, I wish this was around when my 19 year old was a toddler! The flavors sound good and I love the health benefits!