This post was developed in partnership with Similac. All opinions are my own. I received compensation in exchange for this post.
On the Go Healthy Snacks for Toddlers
When warmer weather arrives, my family is constantly on-the-go. Between baseball games and practices, trips to parks, hikes, and more, we are very often out of the house, away from our stash of fruits and veggies. I like to pack snacks for the kiddos, but sometimes I have some trouble finding healthy snacks for toddlers that won’t spoil without a cooler while we’re out.
My one year old really likes pouches, so I try to get her some whenever possible so I have healthy snacks for her when we’re not home. The new Go & Grow by Similac Pouches are perfect for when we’re on-the-go!
I really like that these pouches are full of good ingredients and come in a variety of flavors. I also like that they are easy to just grab and go! I have brought these pouches along when we went to:
- baseball games and practices
- the park
- the doctor’s office
- and a restaurant (toddlers don’t understand waiting for food!).
Since they don’t require refrigeration, I can add a few to my diaper bag at once and restock when they’re gone.
About the Go & Grow by Similac Pouches
Even if you don’t use these pouches when on-the-go, Go & Grow by Similac pouches can help toddlers meet their daily servings of fruits and veggies, of course after they have eaten other healthy whole foods throughout the day!
- Go & Grow by Similac Pouches are Certified USDA Organic, Non-GMO, contain no fillers, artificial flavors or colors and are gluten free.
- They come in two age groups. One stage is for babies six months of age and older and the other stage is for toddlers 12+ months.
- They contain three to four servings of combined fruits and vegetables. The appropriate amount of Go & Grow by Similac pouches for a toddler is between one and three pouches, with a daily maximum of three pouches. The appropriate amount of Go & Grow by Similac pouches for a baby is one pouch.
- Pumpkin, Banana, Carrot Puree
- Sweet Potato, Apple, Carrot Puree
- Pear, Blueberry, Spinach Puree
- Mango, Pear, Spinach Puree
- Butternut Squash, Pumpkin, Banana, Carrot, Spinach, Broccoli Puree
- Mango, Sweet Potato, Pear Puree
- Mango, Apple, Butternut Squash, Spinach Pure
- Apple, Butternut Squash, Banana, Blueberry Puree
Where to Buy Go & Grow by Similac Pouches
You can find Go & Grow by Similac pouches at Walmart. In my Walmart, they were in the baby food section. They’re also available online from Walmart.
Get a $0.50 rebate through Ibotta when you buy one pouch! Click here to see the rebate (Tip: This rebate returns after you use it. I have used it twice already!)
$50 Walmart Gift Card Giveaway!
Enter to win a $50 Walmart gift card in the #Go&GrowatWalmart Giveaway! There are two simple ways to enter:
- Comment on the SheSpeaks post by answering: “Tell us why you want to try Go & Grow by Similac pouches for your child or a little one in your life.”
- Tweet a message.
One lucky commenter (or Tweeter) will be chosen at random to receive a $50 Walmart Gift Card. You must enter through the SheSpeaks post. The SheSpeaks giveaway is open to U.S. residents 18 years or older. Enter through 6/15. Winner will be chosen randomly by 6/16 and notified by email. Mommy Knows What’s Best is not responsible for prize fulfillment. Void where prohibited.