This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Atlantic Luggage for IZEA. All opinions are 100% mine.
Who likes to travel with their family? Family trips can be so much fun! But the packing and unpacking? Not so much.
Packing Tips for Families
Let’s talk about packing for trips. Here are some of my tips that help when I’m packing for my family of 6:
- Make a list of what’s in every bag, and put it in the bag. That way you know exactly what’s going in before the trip and exactly what should be going back in when repacking at the end of the trip. Saves time!
- Going to a place with a washer and dryer? Pack only 2 pairs of socks, 3 pairs of underwear, and mix-and-match clothing. You can do a load of laundry while you’re there for the essentials.
- Shoes can be tough to pack. Decide on two pairs that you’ll need: one comfortable pair for everyday walking, and one pair for dressing up that will match anything. Wear the comfortable pair while traveling to your destination, and pack the other pair in the bottom of your suitcase.
- Flying? Be sure to leave space in a bag for souvenirs! If possible, leave one small carry-on bag (on most airlines, you’re allowed a small personal bag along with a carry-on) mostly empty so that you can transport small souvenirs home without hassle.
- Another tip for flying: Don’t forget to pack liquids (think shampoo, body wash, mouthwash, etc) that are 3 oz or smaller in a clear sealed bag. Since you’ll most likely only be gone for a few days, only pack one item of each necessity, and the family can share.
About Atlantic® Luggage
Atlantic® Luggage has been pioneering great luggage since 1919, making traveling easier with versatile, lightweight and affordable luggage. With a vast range of colors, styles and features, Atlantic Luggage makes packing for family trips and adventures easier, no matter where the destination.
About the Atlantic Ultra® Lite 3 21” Carry-on Expandable Spinner
Want a lite yet versatile carry-on? Amazon is currently running a special offer on the Atlantic Ultra® Lite 3 21” Carry-on Expandable Spinner model. You will be amazed at how much you can fit into this intelligently designed carry-on model, plus it has 360-degree Spinner wheels that allow for easy movement in any direction, ideal when navigating through crowded airport terminals.
I saw these in action while traveling a few weeks ago. They move around so effortlessly, making traveling through airports a breeze. Imagine if your whole family had their own, how much easier everyone would be able to get from point A to point B!
Backed by a 10-year warranty, this 4-Wheel Spinner collection is available in 3 attractive colorways (black, turquoise and purple) and three sizes (21” Carry-on, 25” Mid-size and 29” Large-size). This variety of choices meets the needs of any family traveler who is looking for lightweight durable luggage that goes the distance.
Special offer on Atlantic Luggage 21” Spinner
*CLOSED*Win a Yellowstone National Park Adventure for Four!
Atlantic Luggage is running an amazing sweepstakes where you have the opportunity to win a trip for four to Yellowstone National Park. This is a trip of a lifetime for you and your family!!
Imagine being able to experience the beauty of Yellowstone National Park, America’s foremost natural playground, with your entire family. Atlantic Luggage wants to offer you the perfect, adventurous family vacation, filled with biking, hiking, fly fishing, kayaking or other countless activities.
This is one vacation I’d LOVE to go on, wouldn’t you?
This awesome prize, valued at $4,572, includes:
- Roundtrip flight for 4 from an airport near the Grand Prize winner’s home to Bozeman, MT
- Three nights in a cabin at Yellowstone National Park
- Admission to Grizzly and Wolf Discovery Center
- $500 spending money
- Four (4) pieces of Atlantic carry-on luggage
Register today for your chance to win an adventurous trip for the whole family! It’s really easy to enter, and takes only a minute! Win a Yellowstone National Park Adventure
Atlantic Luggage – Win a Yellowstone National Park Adventure for Four Sweepstakes
Disclosure: Mommy Knows What’s Best is not responsible for prize fulfillment. Void where prohibited. For a full list of all rules, visit the contest page.
Brianna Ingersoll says
Yellowstone is one of my favorite places!
I would love to visit Yellowstone National Park for the first time.
Would love to visit Yellowstone!
Josette Santos says
Would love to visit Yellowstone
Amber Hernandez says
I would love to take my family to visit Yellowstone! I went when I was young, now I can share it with my kids!
Candice Meadows says
Love to travel and appreciate the tips!