|Packing the hospital bag.|
What Do I Put in a Hospital Bag?
While I’m only 28 weeks along, I started the process of packing my hospital bag. Crazy, right?
Well, not really. I had my reasons, one being I was writing an article about it, and the other being that I have less than 10 weeks to go. It may be even less than 10 weeks, especially if this bambino is like his sister and decides to come a bit earlier.
I have just a few things in it now for the sake of pictures, but I know what’s going to go in it when it’s completely packed:
- comfy pjs
- socks with grips (although the hospital ones weren’t so bad)
- my pillow
- cell phone and charger
- camera and extra batteries
- netbook (possibly…)
- iPod for some tunes
- all necessary forms
- baby book
- toiletries and makeup (gotta look pretty for the pictures!)
- nursing bras
- Boppy pillow (must have for my c-section incision)
- pen and paper
- going home outfit for baby
- swaddlers for baby
- manual breast pump with cleaning wipes and/or tiny bottle of dish washing soap (in case I have problems once more and the lactation consultant is once more delayed and too busy for me)