Polaner All Fruit
Do you like jams, jellies, or preserves, but are concerned with all of the different kinds of sweeteners used in those products? Do you like to shop for non-GMO foods?
Polaner All Fruit is spreadable fruit that is sweetened only with fruit juice, nothing more. It is a Non-GMO Project Verified product, and comes in 11 delicious fruit flavors. You won’t know which one to start with; they’re all so yummy!
But there’s something the good people at Polaner want you to know: you can’t call it jelly. Nope. Don’t even try!
Polaner All Fruit Challenge
Right now Polaner is hosting the “Don’t Dare Call It Jelly” Challenge. They have selected several of their favorite All Fruit commercials, and they want you to decide on the best, PLUS be entered to win a weekly $50 Visa card and, once the voting is over, the grand prize of a $100 Visa card!
How to Enter:
- Fans can vote for their favorite “Don’t Dare Call It Jelly” video through our Facebook app here
- If you’re using a tablet or mobile device, vote here
- Vote once a day until October 6th!
They challenged me to use their spreadable fruit in a recipe, which is not something I’d typically do with a jelly. To me, jelly serves a few purposes, which mainly include PB and J sandwiches or toast. But a spreadable fruit? That’s doable!
I decided to make a Strawberry Cobbler with a Graham Cracker Crust. I think it’d be a great Fall dessert!
Strawberry Cobbler with a Graham Cracker Crust
Six servings in casserole OR 12 individual cobblers in muffin tin
- 20 oz of Polaner All Fruit Strawberry Spreadable Fruit (2 jars)
- 4 fl. oz water
- 1 1/4 cup Bisquick
- 1 tbsp organic cane sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup plain Greek Yogurt
- 1 1/2 cups ground graham crackers
- 5 tbsp butter, melted
- Grease a 1 1/2 quart casserole or 2 muffin tins. Crush graham crackers and mix with melted butter. Press into bottom of casserole or muffin tins. Set aside.
- Heat Polaner All Fruit and water in a 1 quart saucepan until boiling.
- Meanwhile, mix Bisquick, sugar, milk, and Greek yogurt until dough forms.
- When Polaner All Fruit is boiling, remove from heat. Carefully pour into casserole or muffin tins.
- Drop spoonfuls of the dough over the casserole or muffin tins. Sprinkle lightly with sugar if desired.
- Bake at 375 for 20 minutes OR until golden brown.
- Serve warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
My lil’ girl helped me out with this recipe, which turned out really good! It was a great dessert after dinner.
Besides this fabulous recipe, I’ve used the Polaner All Fruit Spreadable Fruit on waffles, muffins, with Nutella on a sandwich, toast, and in my Very Berries and Cream Protein and Multivitamin Shake.
Polaner All Fruit Giveaway!
Polaner wants to give one lucky fan the chance to win three free jars of Polaner and a $25 Visa card to create their own recipes!
Enter using the Giveaway Tools form below. It’s open to US residents 18+.
Giveaway Begins: Sept. 2nd 11:00 pm EST
Giveaway Ends: Sept. 23rd 11:59 pm EST
To enter this giveaway, complete the Giveaway Tools form below. All entries, except for the first freebie, are optional.
Disclaimer: I received free product in order to write this review. All words and opinions are mine and may differ from yours. This blog is not responsible for prize delivery. Giveaway begins 9/2/14 and ends 9/23/14. One entrant/email per household. One winner will be chosen randomly from Giveaway Tools. Void where prohibited. The winner has 48 hours to respond to the congratulatory email. If the winner does not respond, a new winner will be randomly chosen by Giveaway Tools. Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram are in no way affiliated with this giveaway. If you have any questions, please email Marissa at MommyKnowsWhatsBest (at) gmail.com.