September Baby Guy Box Review
I’m excited to show you the September Baby Guy Box! If you remember last month’s box, it was FILLED with awesome pregnancy and breastfeeding products. This box’s theme was Labor and Delivery.
[bctt tweet=”SEE the unboxing of the September Baby Guy Box! #babyguybox #pregnancy #laboranddelivery “]
The box came much earlier than I expected. It was exciting to see it on my porch!
Here’s the official unboxing (I don’t know why the coloring is so blue…) : Of all the physical items in the box, I’d have to say I like the diapers (I mean, c’mon, can’t go wrong with diapers when you’re expecting a baby), the swaddling blanket, and the Labor Affirmation cards.
Loving these Labor Affirmation Cards from @push_pack in the #babyguybox ! #contest #hospitalbag If you’re tagged and expecting, check this out!! Trying to win a Push Pack Bag for both of us! 🙂 A photo posted by Marissa (@mommyknowswhatsbest) on
Aren’t those Labor Affirmation cards so pretty?
Last month, I broke down the price for each item in the box since a lot of people are asking me if the box was worth the price. Short answer? Absolutely!
Here’s the long answer.
When you total up everything that’s in the box, it’s way more than $59.99. (Note: Some of the links listed below lead to Amazon, of which I am an affiliate. I may earn a small commission if you use these links at no extra cost to you. Thank you for your support!)
- Like Book (journal) : $19.95
- Bambo Nature Diapers: $12.80
- Itzy Ritzy Teething Bangle: $6.99
- Dapple Pacifier Wipes: $10.29
- Oliver + Kit Muslin Swaddle Blanket: $19.99
- Push Pack Labor Affirmation Cards: $9.95
- Oat Mama Lactation Bar: $3.00
- T Spheres Massaging Essential Oil Balls : $30
- Links Baby Toy: $11.99
- Sticky Bellies Bump Progression Stickers: $10.00
- Nookums Paci Plushie : $18.00
- Preggie Pop Drops: $4.99
- Motherlove Rhoid Balm: $9.91
Total for full sized products (assuming I didn’t miss any) = $167.86!!!
Now, this doesn’t count all of the discount codes.
- Undercover Mama $25 Gift Voucher
- Milk Snob Multifunctional Cover, 15% off
- Pariday TendHer, $5 off of $25
- Tiny Tags, $20 gift certificate
- Milkies Milk Savers, 15% off
- Lily Jade, free leather care with purchase
Again, this box is DEFINITELY worth the price I paid. I can’t speak for the other box, but this one is awesome!
October Baby Guy Box
Stay tuned to TheBabyGuy’s Facebook page for announcements about the next round of boxes! I’m assuming he’ll be chatting about them soon. I do know the next box will be available for purchase on October 5th at 8pm.
Even if you don’t plan on getting a full sized box, you can still check out the individual products above by clicking on the links. Many of these items would be great for baby shower gifts too!
Leave a Comment
Did you get a Baby Guy Box? Which one did you get? Would you get one in the future?