Amazon Baby Registry
Will you be starting a baby registry soon? Even if you plan on registering in brick-and-mortar stores, it’d be a good idea to create online registries as well. Why?
- Guests from out of town can purchase gifts from an online registry.
- Those who can’t attend baby showers can order from an online registry.
- Online registries often have more of a selection of baby items.
The Amazon Baby Registry is a great online baby registry for a few reasons. Besides being easy to manage, you also get these great benefits:
- 10% completion discount; 15% completion discount for Amazon Mom members. From Amazon: A one-time 10% discount (up to 15% for Amazon Mom members) is offered on select items from your registry, 60 days before your child’s arrival date. A link to redeem the discount will be displayed on your registry once you are eligible (*Please note if your registry was created less than 14 days ago, you will not yet be eligible). You may join Amazon Mom any time prior to redeeming your discount to be eligible for 15%. Learn more.
- FREE 90-day returns on Baby Store purchases. Learn more.
- It’s universal – add items to an Amazon Baby Registry from any site. To do this, you need to install the Chrome browser registry button and click on it whenever you want to add something from a different site! Learn More
- Those buying your gifts can utilize FREE TWO-DAY SHIPPING if they have Amazon Prime! That way they can be sure to have your gifts on time!
It’s pretty simple. You sign up for the Amazon Baby Registry (use the banner or link below) and either start searching for your own products or use their JumpStart tool to get started.
Shop Amazon – Create an Amazon Baby Registry
Occasionally, Amazon has a promotion where they give you a FREE baby registry welcome box for starting a registry. Learn more about that here.
Have fun creating your Amazon Baby registry!