Here’s a list of Valentine’s Day gifts for dogs! From dog treats to chew toys and more!
Valentine’s Day for Dogs
Want to show your dog some extra love this Valentine’s Day? I know I do! They show me so much love, why not give some back.
You can shower your pup with some of these fun Valentine’s Day gifts that I list below, including treats, toys, gear, and more!
This post contains affiliate links, from which I may earn a commission at no extra cost to you.
Valentine’s Day Treats for Dogs
Dogs can’t have chocolate, but they can still celebrate Valentine’s Day with some special treats, right?
Here’s a list of Valentine’s Day treats for dogs that are safe for them to eat:
- Old Mother Hubbard Bits of Love
- Mutt Mallows Strawberry Smooches
- I Ruff You Pup-Pie Treat
- Claudia’s Canine Bakery Love Bones
Don’t want to buy treats? You can make your own using these dog treat recipes!
Other Valentine’s Day Gifts for Dogs
Here is a list of Valentine’s Day gifts for dogs:
- Collar and leash. Show your love with some new gear! There are so many adorable matching collar and leash sets for Valentine’s Day. I really love the ones with conversation hearts!
- New cuddle toys. Hearts, roses, bears, chocolate dipped strawberries, and conversation hearts are just some of these special Valentine’s Day cuddle toys for dogs!
- New chew toys. Dogs love to chew, am I right? A few new Valentine’s Day chew toys would be perfect! Make sure to get the right chew durability for your dog, as some dogs are light chewers while others are power or super chewers.
4. Interactive toys. Nothing says love like having fun! Keep your dog’s brain sharp with some interactive toys. They are designed to help dogs use their problem solving skills to find treats or just have fun. Treat puzzles and snuffle mats are fun interactive toys, as well as wobble ball treat dispensers.
5. Lick mats. Not into doggy kisses? Try a lick mat like this one. They are great for anxiety and boredom, or even for bath time or nail trimming distraction. Smear peanut butter, Greek yogurt, wet dog food, or fruit puree on the mat and let your dog lick it up.
6. Valentine’s Day clothes and bandanas. Like to dress your dog up in doggy clothes? How about some adorable new dog clothes or dog bandanas?
7. Subscription Box. Why not get a loving gift that keeps on giving? A subscription box will arrive once a month (or every few months) with fun goodies for your dog filled with treats, toys, and more!
Valentine’s Gifts for Dog Lovers
Can’t forget Valentine’s Day gifts for dog lovers! Dog moms and dads love to show off their love of their doggos.
There are so many gifts for people who just love their pups, like:
- My Dog is My Valentine Shirt
- My Mom is My Valentine dog bandana
- Dog Paw Initial Paw Bracelet
- Paw Print Valentine’s Day Coffee Mug
Gifts for Dogs for Valentine’s Day
So, what are you getting your dogs for Valentine’s Day? Have any other gift ideas for dogs? Let me know in the comments!
Enjoy your Valentine’s Day with your pooch!
Leave a Reply